Gram Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dear all Forumers, Today we change the address of the forum to Gramgames.forumotion.com Please make sure to remake your bookmarks and tell others who don't know. Sorry for the mass inconvenience. Cheers, Ash

Go down
Ash
Ash
Admin
https://gramgames.board-directory.net

Gameplay Idea - Events Empty Gameplay Idea - Events

Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:34 pm
Hey Warriors,
Today I have another great idea! Events! Much like my 'Tournaments' Events will run for 3 days and begin at the start of every week 12pm. When you enter the event you will be taken to a special campaign scene that looks much alike the normal main menu except with a few added things.

How will it work?
The events will consist of 1,000 Players each (The prizes would be big) then each player would have 3 days to get to the highest stage possible. Instead of collecting Gold you would collecting a different currency that you would use to upgrade your 'Event' items. But with every new event all your event items get reset to the defaults.

• Barracks- Lv 1

• Wall - Lv 1

The only thing that will remain is your Commander Level. This will make it a bit more fair since you must 'reset' every event but don't worry, entering an event will not remove your actual progress. All you do from the main screen in the event is click the back button and you will go straight back to the normal home screen.

Also, any XP you earn during an event (when you eliminate enemies) will go towards a Ranking system that will put in you in a certain division. Then when a Leaderboard is introduced to show all the best places (ranked by furthest stage) you will also see their Event rank!
So! What are your thoughts? Did you understand or is there anything I should clear up? Feel free to share your opinions!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum